Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'll be Joining Weight Watchers Tonight!!!




Since Jan posted this on Facebook, it's only fair I should add it here! So here I am in all my glory with my gorgeous, glamorous, galvanized junk at Junk Refunkery! The mop bucket was perfect for an idea that has been swimming in my head. No, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with MOPPING!!!! You will just have to come back later to find out. The suspense is killing you isn't it(snicker, snicker)??? I'm still mulling over where the chicken feeder is going to land!

And OMG, I hate to have my picture taken. I don't have to acknowledge how far out of control my weight has gotten until I see a photo...so consider this the "Before" photo. I'm joining Weight Watchers tonight!!! (I don't have to tell you that I'm eating waffles as I write this do I????)

No comments:

Post a Comment